Preamble: The trademarks Nuova Simonelli, Bezzera, Quick Mill, Victoria Arduino, Izzo, ECM, Rocket Espresso, ACS, Lelit, La Pavoni, Eureka, Fiorenzato, Mazzer, Ceado and others have no technical support centers in the world. All authorized dealers must ensure their own products for the duration of 24 months. As a result of this warranty clauses are below:
1) For buyers residing in the European community all products sold by ELEKTRO'S SRL are covered by standard warranty of the producer and by 24 months warranty for the defects of conformity, under the D.L. 24/02. To use the warranty the customer will have to keep the invoice or fiscal receipt that he will receive along with the goods.
For buyers residing outside the European community only parts are covered by 12 months warranty. We will ship free the part to be replaced and explain via e-mail how to fix problems.
2) The guarantee of 24 months under Italian law D.L. 24/02 is applied to the product having a defect of conformity, provided that the same product is correctly used, in accordance with its destination of use and according to what stated in the attached technical documentation. Such guarantee is reserved to the private consumer (physical person that purchases goods for purposes not referring to his own professional activity, and makes the purchase without indicating on order form a VAT reference).
If the purchase is made by a company and the VAT number is indicated, we will issue an invoice without VAT and in this case the guarantee is 12 months.
In case of defect of conformity, the ELEKTRO'S SRL, provides, without expenses for the customer, to restore conformity of the product by repair carried out at the headquarters located in Piazza Peramezza 9 - Tolentino (MC) Italy. Good will be returned by the customer, at is own expense 1-2, in the original package, complete in all parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment:manuals, cables, etc...); to limit damages to the original package, we recommend to enter it into a second box; it should be avoided in all cases affixing labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original package of the product. The return of the product repaired by us will be made at our expense. If, following reparation, the defect should not be a lack of conformity under Italian Law D.L. 24/02, eventual costs of verification, restore and shipment incurred by ELEKTRO'S SRL will be charged to customer.
1 On products COFFEE MACHINES, GRINDERS, in case of defects within the first six months, ELEKTRO'S agrees to pay shipping costs to return the defective product
2 From the 6th month to the 24th month of the warranty period, ELEKTRO'S undertakes to return the product, giving instruction to its courier and charging partially the customer the cost of transport as follows:
- Italy € 10,00
- Germany € 20,00
- Austria, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Netherland € 25,00
- Spain, UK, Denmark, Sweden € 30,00
- Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Norway, Finland € 35,00
- Ireland € 38,00
- Poland , Czech Rep., Hungary, Greece € 45,00
3) Warranty claims do not exist for:
The aesthetic parts that make up the coffee machine, the group gasket, the filter holder, coffee filters, the water tank. Also, there is no warranty for all those parts that are defective for use with high limestone in water. In this respect it is highly recommended the use of water with low-calcium
4) The time to repair the product depend solely on the policies of the producer and no damage can be requested to ELEKTRO'S SRL for eventual delays in repairs or replacing.
5) During the purchase the client has accepted the aforesaid warranty terms.
Right of withdrawal
Under Legislative Decree 206/2005 of the Consumer Code, the consumer may exercise the right to cancel the purchase contract by sending, within ten working days from the day of receipt of goods, a written notice by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Notice should indicate:
the will to terminate the contract
the product for which customer intends to cancel the contract
customer's complete data written in BLOCK LETTERS with a clear and legible handwriting
invoice number or fiscal receipt issued at the time of purchase
This communication shall be addressed to:
Piazza Peramezza 9
62029 Tolentino (MC) ITALY
phone 0039 320 400 6376
It is an essential condition, for exercising the right of withdrawal, the substantial integrity of product to be returned. If products returned are damaged, incomplete, dirty put into operation and used they will not be refunded.
Elektro's will contact customer indicating how to return goods.
Customer will return goods at his own expense, in addition, the customer must refund the transport costs incurred by Elektro's.
Shipment can be effected through postal service or express courier. Return shall be effected within 15 working days from receipt of goods.
The products can be returned to following address:
Piazza Peramezza 9
62029 Tolentino (MC) ITALY
Phone 0039 320 400 6376
Goods should be accompanied by fiscal document. Customer following the return procedures above-mentioned has the right to be refunded for goods returned according to art 67 of consumer code and will be credited on credit card used to pay the purchase.
If customer wish product to be replaced, he will have to send a mail (always within 10 working days from date of receipt of goods) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Products incomplete, damaged or dirty will not be replaced. Elektro's will check the availability of replacement product and will indicate, answering by mail, the shipment terms.