La Pavoni GIOTTO EVOLUZIONE PID HX BOILER – GEVPID
- Availability:1 pz
- Cod.: GEVPID
- EAN: 8010072208701
- Brand: La Pavoni
Giotto Evoluzione PID is an espresso cappuccino machines with a cronoelectronic digital and adjustable temperature control either for brewing temperature stability for different coffee blend or service steam supply.
The machine is equipped with a copper and insulated boiler for energy saving and increased thermal stability.
Twin manometers to check both pump and boiler pressure to control the correct brewing extraction process.
Full commercial rotary pump for stronger pressure brewing supply.
BREWING PRESSURE PROFILING CONTROL
The pressure gauge set on the group, allows to read the brewing pressure profiling of the espresso. Thanks to this instruction the barman can verify the exact milling, pressing and dose of the coffee in the filter.
If the brewing pressure is lower than the pump calibration (9 bar is our company setting), it means that the grinding is coarse, or the coffee is not pressed correctly, or the dose is not enough.
- Stainless steel shiny bod. (AISI 304)
- Press forged chromed brass groups with valves infusion chamber
- Boiler in copper equipped with transversal heat exchanger. Capacity: 1,8 lt.
- Professional rotary pump (not vibration type pump) with external pressure adjustment
- Water supply 2.9 litre fresh water reservoir or alternatively by turning the control switch, steel braided direct water connection
- Electronic automatic water level
- Electronic control of the boiler water level
- Anti – vacuum valve
- Steam wand anti sunburn
- Hot water outlet anti burn
- Manometer for the boiler pressure control
- Gauge for pump pressure control
- Pid System
- Manual reset safety thermostat
- Width / depth / height 300 x 430 x 425 mm.
- Power feeding 220-240 Volt 50Hz
- Absorbed power 220-240 Volt 50Hz - 2400 W
- Schuko plug