Grinder EUREKA ATOM Specialty 65 White
- Availability:Not available
- Cod.: ATOM Specialty 65 White
- EAN: 8054301158283
- Brand: Eureka
ATOM a grinder on demand designed for those looking for quality, accuracy and small encumbrance, ideal for ESPRESSO coffee
It can be used with timer with programmable dose for 1 or 2 cups or with manual function.
The grinding is extremely fast, the induction engine and SILENT technology make it very noiseless
The micrometric adjustment without stop points of the grinding takes place via a knob which acts on the motor axis, a Eureka patent.
The cleaning process of mills and of the grinding chamber is extremely simple, simply unscrew the screws of the top and get inside.
In the ground coffee there is the total absence of clump (agglomeration of the coffee), a flap was used which ensures the
rupture of the clump of coffee, in this way we avoid the coffee dispersion outside of the filter holder.
Designed to create optimal air circulation within
HI-res color display
Dispensing area lightened
- Flat mills Ø 65 mm in hardened steel of particular conception
- EXTREMELY SILENT induction engine, direct-drive motor
- Power consumption 510 W
- Motor speed 1310 rpm
- Hopper capacity 510gr. NB the hopper 510 gr. is our customization because we believe that for the family use the 1.2 kg hopper proposed by Eureka is excessive
- Grinding productivity for espresso coffee around 4,5 ± 5,5 gr/sec
- Electronic control of timed or manual dosage
- Die-cast aluminium body painted WHITE
Height 435 mm
Width 180 mm
Depth 227 mm
Weight 9.5 kgs
220-240 volt 50-60 Hz
OPTIONAL ON REQUEST: Titanium burrs, Red Speed burrs
At this time the product is not available . Enter your email and you will be informed directly when the product will be available again