Grinder EUREKA ATOM Inox/Chrome
- Availability:2 pz
- Cod.: EAT60E23ME0E00000951
- Brand: Eureka
Based on a commercial contract, producers ask us to publish their prices according to their "lowest selling price" list. However, we can apply a discount on this product. Send your request by clicking on this link indicating the type of product to be purchased. N.B. The discount code is not combinable with any others in your possession
ATOM a grinder on demand designed for those looking for quality, accuracy and small encumbrance, ideal for ESPRESSO coffee or BREW coffee (coffee filter).
It can be used to grind in its container by actuating a button or directly in the filter holder with additional double possibility: timer with programmable dose for 1 or 2 cups or with manual function.
The grinding is extremely fast, the induction engine and SILENT technology make it very noiseless
The micrometric adjustment without stop points of the grinding takes place via a knob which acts on the motor axis, a Eureka patent.
The cleaning process of mills and of the grinding chamber is extremely simple, simply unscrew the screws of the top and get inside.
In the ground coffee there is the total absence of clump (agglomeration of the coffee), a flap was used which ensures the
rupture of the clump of coffee, in this way we avoid the coffee dispersion outside of the filter holder.
Designed to create optimal air circulation within
HI-res color display
Dispensing area lightened
- Flat mills Ø 60 mm in hardened steel of particular conception
- EXTREMELY SILENT induction engine, direct-drive motor
- Power consumption 450 W
- Motor power 245 W
- Motor speed 1350 rpm
- Hopper capacity 600 grams
- Basket ground coffee capacity 155 grams
- Grinding productivity for espresso cpoffee around 1.9 ± 3.1 gr/sec
- Grinding productivity for brew coffee approximately 2.5 ± 3.7gr/sec
- Electronic control of timed or manual dosage
- Body Chrome Steel